ABB's Vortex and Swirl Flow Meters
The robust design of ABB's vortex and swirl flowmeters provide high performance
and reliability in liquids, gases and steam measurements.
Equiped with digital signal processing (DSP) and advanced filtering techniques, these innovative flowmeters from ABB allow improved flow signal detection and provide measurement immunity from the effects of hydraulic noise and pipeline vibration. Ultimately, these flowmeters provide precise measurement without sacrificing low flow capability.
ABB's vortex & swirl flowmeters offer best-in-class flow measurement with the shortest upstream and downstream piping requirements.
- Quick and easy transmitter exchange as all calibration data and parameter values are stored in a FRAM in the transmitter housing
- Very low installation cost due to short straight sections on both the inlet and outlet sections
- Direct mass flow output through compensation due to integrated temperature measurement
- Unique swirl design eliminates low flow cut-off issues as well as the need for field installed reducers
- Integral temperature sensor enables temperature compensated mass flow for saturated steam.
Swirl Flow Meters
- FV4000-VT4X1 Vortex Flow Meter with Flanges and Integral Display
- FV4000-VR4X1 Vortex Flow Meter with Flanges and Remote Display
- FV4000-VT4X3 Vortex Flow Meter Wafer Type and Integral Display
- FV4000-VR4X3 Vortex Flow Meter Wafer Type and Remote Display
- FV4000-ST4X1 Swirl Flow Meter with Flanges and Integral Display
- FV4000-SR4X1 Swirl Flow Meter with Flanges and Remote Display