Model EURO 366G Vibration Switch - Cast Iron Enclosure
Model EURO 366G VIBRASWITCH is primarily intended for indoor and outdoor
hazardous and non-hazardous areas in those countries requiring ATEX and CE
certifications. The EURO 366GG employs the same time proven switch design
found in Robertshaw's family of vibration switches.
The product contains a vibration detecting mechanism, which also functions as a "mechanical amplifier" to activate a snap-action switch when the set level of vibration is exceeded. The vibration switch is meant to react to the total destructive force(s) acting on the equipment and is available with a manual and remote reset option.
The vibration switch is an acceleration sensitive instrument that measures the total acceleratory shock present on the machine. When the vibration level of a vibration switch protected machine exceeds normal by a pre-selected amount, an internal switch closes, actuating either an audible warning system or a shutdown circuit before costly damage occurs. Failing bearings, broken blades and similar malfunctions cause increased imbalance or high frequency vibration detectable with the vibration switch. This product is designed for maintenance-free service in permanent installations where a cast iron casing is appropriate
Features & Benefits
- Flame Proof (Explosion Proof )
- EEx d IIC T6 IP65 T85°C - INERIS 02ATEX0043
- Self Powered
- Does not require any form of external power to operate.
- Acceleration Sensitive
- Measures total destructive shock, not displacement.
- Minimum Maintenance
- No moving parts except when set-point is exceeded.
- Continuous Protection
- No attention required after installation.
- Ease of Installation
- Requires no special training.
- Long Life
- Instrument is rugged and durable - no wearing parts.
- Manual at unit and choice of remote electrical.
- AC or DC
- Reset coil options.
- IP65 Enclosure
- For outdoor and indoor use.