I/P field mount with booster for NEMA 4X areas
This TEIP11-PS current to pneumatic converter (I/P) has an internal volume booster which makes it suitable foe driving valves directlsi It uses a supply pressure of 20 psi, and is meant to be field mounted and is suitable for NEMA 4X areas
The images shown here are just one version of this series I/P, orinally made by Sensycon which is now part of ABB. Please see the specifications for additional models
Click on images to see larger view.
- Is this used on a positioner or volume booster?
- Is the area rate as a hazardous area, and if so what is the agency certification needed?
- Will this be outside or in a control room enviroment?
- Input: ma or
- Output: psi
- What are the connections to the I/P
- Is this part of another unit such as a positioner etc?
The particular model shown is the V18311H-782210100 which was previously know as (5220669 102770) in the USA
|Type or Model||V18311H-||TEIP11-PS - this unit is meant to be used with a positioner and volume booster|
|Explosion protection||7||FM/CSA approval for "intrinsically safe" and "explosion proof"|
|Design||8||Aluminum field housing, IP 65 for wall or pipe mounting|
|Input Signal||2||4 - 20 ma|
|Output Signal||2||3 - 15 psi|
|Ambient Temperature||1||-40 to 85 °C|
Please see the specifications for additional options