Field mount without booster for NEMA 4X Areas
Price Matching: We will match or beat any valid price offer. Product must be new, traceable to Robertshaw factory, with a full 1 year warranty and in original packaging with operating instructions
This TEIP11 current to pneumatic converter (I/P) is meant to be used with a pneumatic positioner, such as the AV1 or a volume booster. It can use a supply pressure from 30-145 psi, and is meant to be field mounted and rated for NEMA 4X.
- Is this used on a positioner or volume booster?
- Is the area rated as a hazardous area, and if so what is the agency certification needed?
- Will this be outside or in a control room enviroment?
- Input: ma or
- Output: psi
- What are the connections to the I/P
- Is this part of another unit such as a positioner etc?
The particular model shown is the V18312H-122211200 which was previously know as 8312-0-122211270.
|Type or Model||V18312H-||TEIP11 - this unit is meant to be used with a positioner and volume booster|
|Design||2||Aluminum field housing, IP 65 for wall or pipe mounting|
|Input Signal||2||4 - 20 ma|
|Output Signal||2||3 - 15 psi|
|Ambient Temperature||1||-40 to 85 °C|
|Air Supply Pressure||2||3 bar (45 psi)|
Please see the TEIP11 V18312H Specifications for additional options