Type 22/06-69 V18311H-782210100 I/P field mount with booster for Hazardous Areas
This TEIP11-PS current to pneumatic converter (I/P) has an internal volume booster which makes it suitable foe driving valves directlsi It uses a supply pressure of 20 psi, and is meant to be field mounted and has agency certifications for FM, CSA and ATEX.
The images shown here are just one version of the Type 22/06-69 series I/P, originally made by Sensycon which is now part of ABB. Please see the specifications for additional US and ATEX models
Click on images to see larger view.
- Is this used on a positioner or volume booster?
- Is the area rate as a hazardous area, and if so what is the agency certification needed?
- Will this be outside or in a control room enviroment?
- Input: ma or
- Output: psi
- What are the connections to the I/P
- Is this part of another unit such as a positioner etc?
The particular model shown is the V18311H-782210100 which was previously known as (5220669 102770) in the USA
|Type or Model||V18311H-||TEIP11-PS - this unit is meant to be used with a positioner and volume booster|
|Explosion protection||7||FM/CSA approval for "intrinsically safe" and "explosion proof"|
|Design||8||Aluminum field housing, IP 65 for wall or pipe mounting|
|Input Signal||2||4 - 20 ma|
|Output Signal||2||3 - 15 psi|
|Ambient Temperature||1||-40 to 85 °C|
Please see the specifications for additional options