Advantages of Variable Area Flow Meters (Rotameters)
ADVANTAGES OF USING A ROTAMETER
Many are discovering that ABB rotameters provide cost-effective flow measurement for many of their applications.
- All ABB rotameters are low cost compared to other flow measurement devices
- In addition they have very low installation costs; no upstream/downstream straight piping requirements
- Plus their reliability combines for an extremely low cost of ownership
- Long life expectancy also brings low life-cycle cost
There are many ABB rotameters still operating after 30, 40 and even 50 years or more.
- ABB rotameters are renowned for being the highest quality available
- They last longer, with millions installed since 1937
- Our trouble-free operation ensures years of accurate flow measurement
- Excellent repeatability yields consistent products
ABB rotameters are still popular for many flow applications after all these years.
- They are pre-calibrated before they leave the factory
- Once delivered they are very easy to install
- Maintenance is very simple due to their excellent design
- ABB rotameters have common parts minimizing stocking requirements
ABB rotameters are found in almost every application and industry, with millions sold over the years.
- ABB rotameters can be used to measure a wide variety of liquids, gases & steam
- They require no power and can be used anywhere
- ABB rotameters are easily converted to measure different fluids & capacities
- They are available with alarms, transmitted output and even HART communications