Series 300 6" Wika - Wallace & Tiernan precision Gauge pressure gauges
Please note that WALLACE & TIERNAN is now a trademark of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, and the products offered here are no longer manufactured under the WALLACE & TIERNAN name.
The manufacturing of the Wallace & Tiernan precision pressure gauges and calibrators has been relocated from Germany and are now being done in the U.S. by WIKA Instrument Corporation. They are certified to NIST Standards before shipment. The Certificate of Calibration is included at no additional cost
For routine test and production uses, this capsule-type gauge offers an acceptable balance among size, readability, accuracy, and price. Available in 18 standard ranges (including vacuum and compound ranges), the Series 300 is convenient to use. Pressure is applied to the capsule through a single connection in the case. Readings are referenced to atmospheric pressure in the case.
- 0.33% of full scale
- To 100 psig
- 0.2% of full scale
- Scale length:
- 16" through one pointer revolution.
- Dial diameter:
- Pressure element volume:
- 2.5 cc for the range 0-10 inH2O; 2.0 cc for all other ranges.
- Case connection:
- 1/8" female NPT with built-in SS filter. Connection located on bottom of case.
- Case pressure:
- Cases are open to atmosphere.
- Case construction:
- Cast, anodized aluminum with a high-strength, scratch-resistant plastic dial cover. Flush mounted by three screws through the bezel.
- Zero adjustment:
- A zero adjustment is accessible through the front of the case.
- Material exposed to measured gas:
- Beryllium copper, brass, soft solder in ranges to 100 inH2O; silver and soft solder in ranges above 100 inH2O.
- Calibration in most metric units available at no extra cost. Other calibration units and two sets of graduations on the same dial are available at extra cost. Also available installed in a compact, suitcase-type carrying case with a shock-mounted panel for the gauge. The cover is easily removed and connections can be made without removing the gauge from the case.
STANDARD RANGES AND ORDERING NUMBERS
Series 300 6" Gauge Pressure Indicators
|Range & Calibration||Ordering Number||Graduation|
|0-15 psi||62C-2A-0015||0.1 psi|
|0-30 psi||62C-2A-0030||0.2 psi|
|0-60 psi||62C-2A-0060||0.5 psi|
|0-100 psi||62C-2A-0100||0.5 psi|
Vacuum and Compound Ranges
|Range & Calibration||Ordering Number*||Graduation|
|-10" water to 0||62C-3C-0010*||0.05"|
|-20" water to 0||62C-3C-0020*||0.1"|
|-400" water to 0||62C-3C-0400*||2.0"|
|-5 to 0 to 5" water||62C-5C-0010*||0.05"|
|-10 to -10" water||62C-5C-0020*||0.1"|
|-20 to 0 to 20" water||62C-5C-0040*||0.2"|
|** Can be calibrated as shown, or in any other standard pressure unit at no extra cost. Specify if other than in Hg.|