Precision Pressure Gauges and Portable Calibrators
Please note that WALLACE & TIERNAN is now a trademark of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, and the products offered here are no longer manufactured under the WALLACE & TIERNAN name.
The manufacturing of the Wallace & Tiernan precision pressure gauges and calibrators has been relocated from Germany and are now being done in the U.S. by WIKA Instrument Corporation. They are certified to NIST Standards before shipment. The Certificate of Calibration is included at no additional cost
Series 300 6" Dial High Precision Absolute Pressure Gauges
For most routine test and production uses, this capsule-type gauge offers an acceptable balance among size, readability, accuracy, and price. Available in nine standard ranges, the Series 300 is convenient to use. Absolute pressure is applied to the case and readout is direct without barometric correction. Readings are referenced to zero absolute.
- Size: 6" dial
- Scale length: 16"
- Range: To 30 psia
- Accuracy: 0.33% of full scale
- Sensitivity: 0.2% of full scale
- Case pressure and volume: 15-psig maximum, 395-cc volume with an optional, overpressure relief valve available to protect the case.
- Maximum case leak rate: Will not exceed 1.44 x 10-5 std cc/sec or 0.0019 psi/hr.
- Case connection: 1/8-inch female NPT with built-in stainless steel filter. Connection located on back of case.
- Case construction: Forged aluminum with tempered-glass dial covers. Flush mounted by three screws through the bezel.
- Material exposed to measured gas: Aluminum, beryllium copper, brass, stainless steel, nylon, E.P.R. Monel, lead, nickel-plated phosphor bronze, soft or silver solder, synthetic sapphire, paper, epoxy cement, TFE, nickel silver, nickel plating, drawing ink, Duco lacquer.
STANDARD RANGES AND ORDERING NUMBERS
Series 300- 6" Absolute Pressure Gauge
|Range & Calibration||Ordering Number||Graduation|
|0.1-20 mm Hg||61C-1D-0020||0.1 mm|
|0-50 mm Hg||61C-1D-0050||0.2 mm|
|0-100 mm Hg||61C-1D-0100||0.5 mm|
|0-200 mm Hg||61C-1D-0200||1.0 mm|
|0-410 mm Hg||61C-1D-0410||2.0 mm|
|0-800 mm Hg||61C-1D-0800||5.0 mm|
|390-800 mm Hg||61C-1D-0390||2.0 mm|
|0-15 psia||61C-1A-0015||0.1 psia|
|0-30 psia||61C-1A-0030||0.2 psia|