The RT-1011-B1 series is an extension of the workhorse
RT-1003-D1 series. It is the design result of trying to make
the non-indicating RT-1003-Dl series with all exposed parts
of the upperworks in 18-8 SS. This series extends the service
life of SATR units installed where the bellows and other
relatively thin parts are subjected to corrosive attack from
fumes, vapors, etc. from plating or process vats, tanks, etc.
The RT-1011-B1 series is available with any of the ranges
listed below. The range should be selected so
Without need for external power, Robertshaw Self-Actuated Temperature Regulators (SATR) offer final control of the temperature of a liquid, an air space or flow, or gas flow for domestic, equipment, process, space, etc. on heating or cooling service.
The SATR sensing bulb is installed in the medium being controlled while the SATR valve is located on the supply line of the medium used as the heating (steam, hot water) or cooling (water, ethylene glycol, brine) agent. The SATR regulates the heating or cooling medium flow to maintain the desired temperature at the sensing bulb location. Robertshaw SATR are usually cataloged to detail the two-way direct acting (close on temperature rise) type valves for heating service. Two-way reverse-acting (open on temperature rise) and three-way valves are equally available for cooling service.
The Robertshaw SATR series offers a selection of: Throttling bands, Temperature Indication, Fail-safe to prevent overheating, Manual Positioning in addition to automatic control, Corrosive atmosphere resistant type, Small overall size and instantaneous beat exchanger service.
Most cataloged Robertshaw SATR specifications are starting points from which many alternates to cataloged capillary, sensing bulb, separable well and valve may be FURNISHED TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC application's needs.
- Large stainless steel Robertshaw bellows used for long life, extra power and corrosion resistance
- From the bulb head through the regulator frame, all parts exposed to the atmosphere are made of 18-8 stainless steel
- Chevron "Lifetime" stem packing made of Teflon* or EPT Rubber U-Cup for water service
- Quick-detach valve stem construction permits easy valve change
- Sturdy construction with stainless steel frame
- Variety of sensing bulb forms and materials available
- Valves in wide range of sizes, action, styles, materials, etc. for many services
- All components manufactured by a single source